IMPREZA WISHS

right the brain has been spinning . after sunday doing jakes impreza invasion , and i got to thinking , if we all wanted to do this more often and across all regions why not do what my work place do.

we have a monthly lottery all membership numbers in hat £1.00 per go , lotto is drawn winner gets half the other half go's to impreza dream/wish's whatever everyone decides to call it . that way all the presents could be financed by it , instead of asking suppliers to often to donate goodies just give the club a hefty discount :thumbup: if this was done nationally each region could take it in turn to make a impreza wish come true , without people having to travel large distances unless they wanted to of course , cos as we all know these cars are about SMILES PER MILE :thumbup: please discuss

• 5 weeks later...

sounds like a good idea , i did this on another forum that i was admin on for radio controlled model racing , it worked very well and always had money to help towards competitions that we held through the year so the same princaple but half to scobbie wish/charity what ever its to be called nice one i hope someone does action it :thumbup:

rob

Edited by rob1468

I'm happy to action this and even set up a bank account to run it if one of the commitee wishes to contact me about doing this! More then happy to help promote the club in a great way, have fun, and give to charities all in the same go. Yes there will be work in running the account but not an issue