Time for a Change of Car?

Well that's me had the RA for 3 years today ( how time passes :o ) and I was thinking about streamlining the car ownership and punting the RA and the daily commute and buying a Legacy RSK B4 twin turbo which would serve a few purposes :driving:

Found a (very) suitable RSK and a buyer (if I got the RSK) for the RA and found out that with a couple of monthly payments I could just return the daily commute (lease)

Well, it was all going to plan (so I thought!) until I did the insurance check and low and behold the "auld man" Legacy is 4 times the price of the insurance renewal for the RA. WTF?????

So, that's it all decided the RA will be here for another year, maybe even for good now ;)

Although, a Forester STi is looking like a good option for next year with Insurance prices on a par with the RA ;) ( must get the Mrs working harder :whistle: )

Car looked good today Gus!

Legacy? Only doctors can afford them mate! ;)

Thanks mate :icon_salut: , seems like it for the Legacy FFS, I couldn't believe the quotes that came back and that was me really shopping around too!

Ach well, that's made my mind up, just need to sort out the £'s for the RA insurance now :whistle:

Seriously going to look at the Forester STi's this time next year though as all in all the sums stack up for Insurance and only one car etc....

Plenty time for that though ;)