Hi everyone, im Red Raw from Bexleyheath.

I have a red uk spec turbo 2000 4x4 MY95, with HkS Super Dragger, full decat, KnN air filter and ive also got Power Engineering stickers on both sides under the side repeaters(which the previous owner had put on, but dont know whether he had performance mods from them or not).

Anyway just saying hi face-icon-small-smile.gif

face-icon-small-smile.gif See now Tony you have to keep going on about this no boost situation, I just hope that when you have run it in you can live up to your talk? Cos if not well who knows what people are gonna think. Tee Hee.

Sorry, How R U Fella?

I now really want a three door type R, I looked at the one I mentioned yesterday, its at Riverdale Imports and as much as it is a nice one there is no alarm, no tracker and suprise suprise mine is now only worth £2.5k to him. So im short.

Im gutted, I have £10k coming and I know it will burn a big hole in my pocket if I dont spend it soon.

Any suggestions ( please no bug eyes, no disrespect)

face-icon-small-disgusted.gif Ah you disappoint me Tony, I thought you would bite on that and defend your steed?

Although tobe fair it is pretty damn nice, even if you did buy a bug eye???????????

Come on even you r gonna wanna bite on that.

You know the worst thing? It is looking very very likely I cant do a run on the RR day, I really wanted to see what she could do, oh well, Ill just have to keep hunting.

I will PM HOL and see what he says, it is it really a good-un?

face-icon-small-confused.gif Hey Pele, What do you think I should do?

Im not convinced that repairing mine is such a good idea, but it is the cheapest.

I still think I deserve being behind the wheel of an immaculate Type R?

It is looking very iffy for me to keep my place on the RR day, but hopefully I will have something else to bring along...

Dont worry I guarantee it will be a quality mota, well it will be a Scooby of some description....

Hi everyone i just thought i would say hello as well, I'm Granby from Eltham and i have a MY04 WRX Wagon in silver (the fastest colour face-icon-small-wink.gif), no major mods at the moment apart from mudflaps, bazooka bass tube and a Momo gear knob, i've just ordered a PPP and that should be with me in about 4 weeks (hopefully just before Japfest), anyway i hope to see you lot sometime.

Cheers Granby face-icon-small-cool.gif

Hi all! face-icon-small-happy.gif

I still rekon Red is the colour for me coz its raw, and Silver is actully slower, because it starts with S face-icon-small-wink.gif

And my car is no way slow. I was challanged rather rawly by a 911 in welling high street who undercut me and then pulled up in front at the lights, revving the f**k outa his engine. When I reved mine he gave me a thumbs down !(even tho mine sounded far far nicer).

Anyway I easily kept up with him and rekon could have taken him! but I had my eyes on the petrol gauge! face-icon-small-sad.gif By the way I have driven a fiesta 1.4 for 6years(to build up NCB) so driving a scooby is one hell of an experince for me, especially being 23 and 18MPG!!!face-icon-small-frown.gif

Its also got a ps2 and nice ICE @ 1000rms!

My email is nav006@hotmail.com

Also Pele, strangely my car looks very similar to yours (even the rims!face-icon-small-shocked.gif), just the front lip is different I think!

I think i may have seen some of you local guys about, but I didnt know u flashed at each other, so im geting used to the idea, I used to think there was something wrong when I got flashed!

face-icon-small-happy.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Redraw

I just realised Ive been driving past your house on the way home from work for ages, I wondered whos car it was. I work at the local college and me and a mate were behind you the other day near your house but we were in a little white ford van, I forgot my self and raced up behind you (as much as I could in a van lol) and you buggered off and left us then you turned onto your drive.

If I see you again Ill toot but watch out for a small white ford van or you will think its some nutter if Im not in my scoob too.

Cheese...