Another Newbie (sigh)

If the pic you want to post is on your PC:

First you need to ensure that what you want to attach is less than 20MB in size - if a pic save it as a ".jpg" to reduce MB size.

When creating or replying to a post you will see, under the "Post" section another section labelled "Attachments". Browse to the pic on your PC by clicking on the "Choose File" button and once you have select the pic you want then click on the "Attach This File" button.

Use the "Preview Post" button to check it is as you want it. Hint: Make sure your typing cursor is on a line of it's own before attaching the file to the post.

If the pic you want to post is hosted on a website e.g. photobucket.com:

When creating or replying to a post you will see above the "Post" section a row of icons and if you place your mouse over them a description of each one is given - the fifth one in from the right is "Insert Image". Click on the "Insert Image" icon and type or paste into it the URL of the picture from where it is hosted.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Tony.

Hi guys,

Ive had my 02 bugeye sti for a while but only just reignited my forum skills. As i said Ive got a 2002 bugeye sti type uk. Hope to see you guys around!

P.s How do i post a picture of my car??

Enjoy yer new toy,

Look forward to the pictures when you get them up

Heres one i used to have :(

Crete2007RallyIsleofManManxscoobyfe.jpg