Rate my flaps

Hi Guys, just a wee post, I finally got around to stop fiddling with my flaps and fitted them :)

I was thinking about some decals for the car, but wanted them to be understated as I dont think bright yellow would suit it :)

I was thinking of a big ass Subaru swoosh in a dark grey kinda colour, something like the colour of the weels (minus the dirt) and was after your opinions on it? I know it's not a saloon and being a 'family estate' :) the rally style decals may look daft but I've seen a few dark green wagons with black decals that look darn tasty.

I was also wondering if we had any budding artists and photoshop supremos who could maybe superimpose a swoosh on to the side as a preview :)

I got my flaps from LewisScoob ages ago and gave them a lick of paint and lacquer but had to make some homebrew rubber flaps to protect the nice n shiny new blue ones, it's a bit mad to want to have clean flaps I know, but they're hard to get hold of nowadays.

IMAG0563.jpg

IMAG0565.jpg

LOL! Love that Stu..... the solberg smileys all the way for me........

Vimmy, your flaps look fine mate ;) I had some once, under Baker stole them lol :icon_butt:

Blimey that was not very nice of him, you need to speak to the Subarfedz :)