Hi all, I have already posted a mention on the general section but thought i would say hello on this page as im from sunny scotland.I have just purchased a 55 plate wrx impreza been waiting for years to buy one these great cars due too having kids i never got the chance until now and im loving it, the car is in mint condition and has only 30,000 miles on the clock when i saw it on the dealer web page i had to go and have a look and a test drive after the drive i was hooked and bought it there and then.when the wife and i picked the car up we had the biggest grin you would have thought we had won the lottery. I am hoping to get to some of the meets soon,I just missed the lanark loch one which is just up the road from me.

Hello and welcome mate :hello: You missed a good meet(Lanark one )Not be long till the next one :hyper:

Get some pics up mate ,So when you say "been waiting for years to buy one these great cars due too having kids i never got the chance until now " Did you sell the kids to fund the car??? :rotfl::rotfl:

Kenny

Hello and welcome mate :hello: You missed a good meet(Lanark one )Not be long till the next one :hyper:

Get some pics up mate ,So when you say "been waiting for years to buy one these great cars due too having kids i never got the chance until now " Did you sell the kids to fund the car??? :rotfl::rotfl:

Kenny

Not as far as that mate but i was fed up having to buy family cars like astras mondeos etc

Welcome to the club m8. I stay just down the road in law will see you about i have a white classic but its off the road at the moment my bro is in carluke all the time he has a wr1.

[/quote

cheers bud i will keep an eye out for you when you get back on the road and watch out for your brother as well.