Lloyds Scoob

Its good to see that my old chap got my age wrong! haha. It been somthing new for me to play with really havnt worked much on subaru's. Must off been one of the easiest engine changes i have done in a while now. Shimming the heads took a while after there rebuilds. Running sweet as a nut now so yer its just all about the insurance now.

Lloyd aka Dibble dropped his engine in today and all seems okay. Now the hard part insuring it as he is only 22 !200333_10150445442435401_728870400_17215575_3437733_n.jpg

Ok got that wrong only 21 that will go against you even more on the insurance front. Adrian Flux just rang for you told them your still in bed !

Some of the guys at the garage have scramblers not Lloyd tho think he has a mini-moto in bits !

Got two in bits at the moment, my son's which I've just fitted a bigger bore kit to and won't bloody start again and one for me which is waiting on a turbo kit arriving - should be a giggle come midsummer :D

Just got back home. done about 50 mile in her tonight. havnt push it to hard yet want to give it time to setale abit. Also the check engine come on and off a few time so will have to take a look into that. apart from that its spot on. yes i am with admiral. stum450n could you be interested in a dirty bike minimoto fully working? plus i have a race bike one in bits? if so just pm me or somthing.

• 2 weeks later...

I took the new/old engine apart got the crank out only to find that no one can regrind them. Got my self a new used engine from a import auto wagon lastnight. only done 83k in kph i did hear it running sunday. have been told to change the cams over from my impreza? hopfully i will have it back on the road for saturday.