Hi folks,

I'm looking for 4x silver hub centre caps for Enkei STI alloys, as fitted to the Hawkeye Spec D and Hatch STI:

20618_23685.jpg

The main dealer wants ~£18 for each of them (!), and I'm struggling to find cheaper alternatives. Any suggestions as to where I might source some, new or secondhand?

Many thanks :icon_salut:

Daft question, but what happened to the originals?

I like the picture of the Spec D, but it has sticker on the sides where the original does not. Well, mine doesn't anyway.

I'm glad the spare set of wheels I got for my winter tyres have centre caps with them, though they need painting....All Subaru parts are a rip off and 2-3 times as much as you'd expect.

The blade spoiler that goes over the roof on the Hawkeye STi is £750!! outrageous.

TGF Breakers....

Edited by MarkJHarris

Daft question, but what happened to the originals?

Fair question, and I wish I knew the answer!

I bought the wheels as a second set to use next winter. They're 'very low mileage' and pretty much in mint condition, but they were sold to me without centre caps... perhaps the seller reckoned he could make more selling the caps separate from the wheels, I dunno... :tumbleweed:

Cheers Kenny.

TBH I'll probably try to find some black items, as I think they'd go better with the silver wheels than would a lighter shade of silver (isn't that a song by Procol Harum?).

Not sure about the song mate ,but am sure the other centerer caps PALE in comparison with the Prodrive ones ;)

Kenny

Hi Paul,

Kenny's link shows the caps you describe on eBay at £35 a set. Could be wrong, but I'd imagine the main dealer is charging at least that.

Cheers.

Worth a phone call, may get a surprise, I did, think I paid £23 delivered for 4, was cheaper than eBay at the time, could have changed now ;)

Try a scrappy, if they have smashed up cars, the wheels might be damaged and the caps intact. Hills Motors in Skelmersdale have a 2005 STi in right now.

Don't worry about the colour, it's not dear to paint them.....

Thanks Mark, yes – I might have to start scouring the scrappies. Plenty of time to look before next winter... I hope! :wacko: