Inconsiderate muppets

Well I've had my Impreza for a whole 10 days and some muppet has just scratched my front bumper, Theres a few scratches like someone has dragged something along it (not heavy or deep enough to have been a car) and some of them are down to the white. Bloody raging at the inconsiderate people in this place. :brickwall::cussing:

Gutted for you m8, Unfortunately the world is full of people that have great pleasure in doing that, the wifes mondeo now has a scratch running across bonnet and along passenger side door, reckon it was done in a supermarket car park :censored:

Edited by sinny

i too understand how you feel, my mum has the latest golf gt tdi, had the whole passenger side keyed from front to back. Luckily i had it polished out, only for some :censored: to come and do it again :crying:

and now thanks to the ever so popular social networkin site known as FACEBOOK (whoever invented this needs shooting) my girlfriend had an arguement with some tw*t she doesn't like and now she has SLAG keyed right down to the primer on the driver door, and they have keyed somethin else into the bonnet. She wouldnt care if it was a shitter, but its a '10 plate :cussing:

unfortunately the police wont do anythin about these sort of crimes due to them be 'low level' crimes. So unfortunatley WE have to pay for the damage some 'inconsiderate muppet' has caused :mad:

Edited by icemosh

yeah be good to actualy catch the fcuker in the act, im sure many of us wouldnt involve the police and handle it ourselves.

found out today that cpl people at my work got their car window put in in the car park and nobody even batted an eyelid at the alarms goin off

Edited by thebigfelly

yeah be good to actualy catch the fcuker in the act, im sure many of us wouldnt involve the police and handle it ourselves.

That's fine as long as you're confident that they won't involve the police after you scud ten shades of sh1te out of them – sad fact is you'd likely end up in a lot more bother than the vandal :(

Well I've had my Impreza for a whole 10 days and some muppet has just scratched my front bumper, Theres a few scratches like someone has dragged something along it (not heavy or deep enough to have been a car) and some of them are down to the white. Bloody raging at the inconsiderate people in this place. :brickwall::cussing:

Pain in the backside mate !! Plenty folk out there don't appreciate the care you take of your car and just squeeze past running a zip/bag along it, open a door on to it, and think nothing of it.

Are the marks so deep they can't be machined out, i.e. does your finger nail catch in them when you lightly run over it?