Wheel Painting / Powder Coating

Im changing the colour of my prodrive pff from the grey graphite to either gloss black or colour coding black as the car. Where is the best place or can anyone recommend anyone for the job. Im based in Argyll so Glasgow area or Perth or Stirling im quite happy to go and drop wheels off etc and then recollect. Im looking for a really high quality finish and absolutley want to avoid cowboys. What is best paint or powder? some feedback please if you have any, appreciated John

theirs also chamelion in renfrew with sidc discount, not sure on their colour range though. i have used them and job was top and wheels still look good.

theirs also powdertec

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Powdertec/126289857403310#!/pages/Powdertec/126289857403310?v=info

Alrite pal thanks for the recomendations I've heard chamelion are pretty good and im sure i was talking to them up at knockhill one day about the process etc, i didnt realise there were so many folk about doing pc;ing so going to shop about abit, hows the classic going?

Hey John how's tricks mate?? Try giving tommyt-cut a pm he got his done in Leven i think...

Kenny

Alrite Kenny whats the crack? like your avatar pic of the wee man and the car, quality. I'll try and get hold of tommy t as i wasnt aware so many folk did powder coating so going to shop about now, cheers for your input bud

Alrite Kenny whats the crack? like your avatar pic of the wee man and the car, quality. I'll try and get hold of tommy t as i wasnt aware so many folk did powder coating so going to shop about now, cheers for your input bud

All is good John thanks,how is the 'Project ' coming along?? Oh and i think the place that did Tams used paint ..

Kenny

All is good John thanks,how is the 'Project ' coming along?? Oh and i think the place that did Tams used paint ..

Kenny

The mcrae coming along slowly but surely waiting on a mate to fit another box and rear diff but he's a nightmare to pin down sure it'll get down at some point lol.

no probs. i'll be digging out my wheels i had on the sport to get my prodrive ones done black for my black car. not til the winters away though.

Chameleon wheels look good when done but the lacquer failed on all 4 of mine within the year. They didn't want to know and told me it was my fault as I must have been using abrasive cleaning products. I was only using soap and water. I know of others who had the same issue. My advise is to go elsewhere.

Before..............

PFF7s013.jpg

After...............

PFF7s018.jpg

Quick trial fit to see what they look like on the car................

PFF7s037.jpg

PFF7s036.jpg

PFF7s034.jpg

PFF7s033.jpg

dont worry about the scabby brembo disc's letting the side down they will be getting changed in good time for 2 piece efforts all round. What do you's think? bearing in mind the cars manky and needs a damn good clean and polish!!