Events/evenings out, etc...

Now the evenings are getting lighter, I may try the karting again & see if I have more success with it this time face-icon-small-wink.gif

If any one has any suggestions for any events or evenings/days out, please put them onto this thread & I will look into sorting them out for you, after all this forum is for all of us... face-icon-small-happy.gif

When it comes to GoKarting, can I suggest an arrive and drive.

There?s no official racing, but we could have our own trophy/prizes for fastest/slowest lap, best spin etc..

Prices are from £40.00 for half and hour and if we go for an hour slot (2x30min sessions) two people can share a kart, and the £75.00 cost.

The benefit of doing it this way is that you can have as many or as few as you like and people can book the day direct.

Paintball sounds good to me

?Bowling is like:

Womens beach volleyball. It takes great hand-to-eye coordination!?

And playing it is even worse

face-icon-small-happy.gif

As there are only 2 lady owners in KentScoobies, one of them being me (although some of the blokes do act like big girls - you know who you are face-icon-small-tongue.gif ) Womens beach volleyball is not quite viable... face-icon-small-wink.gif

<< As there are only 2 lady owners in KentScoobies, one of them being me (although some of the blokes do act like big girls - you know who you are face-icon-small-tongue.gif ) Womens beach volleyball is not quite viable... face-icon-small-wink.gif >>

Women should always stick to proper girls sports face-icon-small-wink.gif

Like Foxy-Boxing and naked mud wrestling face-icon-small-tongue.gif

hooo yaaaa!

Oh yeah.

Paintballing sounds good.

I love the smell of wet paint in the morning, - smells like victory!

Can we do hand to hand commando tactics with marker pens and halfords touch up sticks? face-icon-small-happy.gif