PISTONHEADS SUNDAY SERVICE: 30/01/11

Guys,

Mark 30th January in your diary, as this date marks the start of the 2011 Pistonheads Sunday Service season as they head to the MINI plant in Oxford.

They have capacity of 800 cars, making it the biggest Sunday Service yet!

As it's so local, it would be a shame not to get along and check out some of the awesome motors on display! :driving:

For those new to the SS format, it's a great opportunity to see 799 (yours will be the 800th) other PH cars, buy yourself some breakfast and have a good look over a few manufacturer-supplied cars too. At MINI you'll be able to see all of the current line-up along with a few models from the heritage collection - including some true Mini icons - all displayed undercover in what they call the 'T- Building'.

**It's free to get in but you'll need to get your names in the list here**

Be quick though, it's filling up fast! ;)

We'll be planning to get a bit of a Thames Valley mini-meet organised beforehand to convoy up to the plant along with members from Berkshire and surrounding areas. This is likely to consist of meeting at Sainsbury's Heyford Hill beforehand - I will confirm times before the weekend but it's looking like 08:30.

Would be great for us all to catch up and what better excuse than this eh! :thumbup:

i'll bring my proper car down,, ;)

but stu,,ban any bugs from coming,,as there just butt ugly :rotfl::rotfl:

not havin a dig at no-one with that comment(except matty myles etc etc) :icon_fU::icon_fU:

You still heading down Chris? Meeting a few people at Sainsburys Heyford Hill at 8:30 if you fancy it?