Highland Fling banter thread-Hotel details added!

i see Brians learnt the lesson from previous years of hoss and irish Al cutting sidewalls - having said that maybe i should do the same :S

im sure Del or Glyn could take a spare wheel for you Blair, after all surely thats the point of those big hatch boots and its not like theyl be worried about weight saving....

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

well according to the list in events we have 18 confirmed cars, quite a bit smaller than last year but still a decent group.

any others booked and forgot to mention it or planning a late surge? let me know even if your a strong hopeful as i need to let our food stops and petrol stations know for demand

and if your not thinking about it, why not??? if you only do one big run this year this is it - great roads, great scenery, great banter and all at your own pace :D

well il be up front so feel free to pass me :icon_butt:

whats Ali getting done this time? he still got both scoobs?

Glyn you know you love it :D besides whats the worst that can happen...... :icon_joker:

Pass you... shouldnt be too hard if all goes to plan!

His engine in the RA let go last year at the AS Ingliston day. He's putting in a new one but not sure as to full spec. He does still have the newage too.

Glyn you know you love it :D besides whats the worst that can happen...... :icon_joker:

Depends what "it" is... I am perturbed.

Worst that can happen is he would have to drive a hatch all weekend

Aye, well... Just mind and turn up, Ciaran! *chuckle*

Any room on this trip for a Renault Laguna?? :wave:

Hurrah! He lives! Rather a Laguna than a Focus RS... :whistle:

i am that slow too LOL :P

Aye... that's about right. I feel another Banana/ NSX argument coming on... if YOU hadn't held us up....

Wisnae me, maw... and Del was to the rear anyway.

Har i like coming up the rear :icon_butt: and i do believe i was behind you Glyn :blink:

Cathy..... no idea what you are talking about

no really . :whistle:

@ Jonboy...... get your butt on the trip this year!!! just leave moaning Minnie at home :driving:

Hey guys,

Can anyone tell me more about this weekend?

I have been on the forum for a few years and quite fancy taking part in a meet up as I haven't been that involved.

Cheers

more the merrier mate :D

have a squint here and if youve any questions drop me a line

cheers

Dave