Highland Fling banter thread-Hotel details added!

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Blair/CJE - what you thinking for a convoy up from the deen? I would rather leave friday night than early saturday morning to save doing 300+ odd miles in a day!

Only reason I haven't booked the hotel is I was waiting to see if the O/H is coming but she is away on a hen party that weekend so its just me!

cb's had crossed my mind Blair but problem is how many people have them/would be willing to buy some?

you know anything about them? even 4 or 6 cb's or walkie talkies would be great

Couple more walkie talkies here if needed.

Am I right in thinking The Norseman just takes yer name and puts you down for a room and says pay us when you get there? Or is it just me?

Couple more walkie talkies here if needed.

Am I right in thinking The Norseman just takes yer name and puts you down for a room and says pay us when you get there? Or is it just me?

Yes card details are used to secure the room, the £97 pp comes off on the day

Blair/CJE - what you thinking for a convoy up from the deen? I would rather leave friday night than early saturday morning to save doing 300+ odd miles in a day!

Only reason I haven't booked the hotel is I was waiting to see if the O/H is coming but she is away on a hen party that weekend so its just me!

yes, that sounds like a plan. Stonyfield Travelodge booked as well. :icon_salut:

Cheers

Corrie

Edited by CJE

Yeah jasonW I was thinking mid afternoon on the Friday but I am flexible with time. See what Lewis and Brian wanna do. Is Feckdeamon coming?

I am no CB expert but I have a REALLY old one here from a boat I used to own, I was gunna use that. there are ones on eBay that look quite good for around 40 quid all in. Seems cheaper than wallis talkies with better range. Maplin sell both wire in and hand held ones quite cheap too. Any thoughts?

all booked friday night in the holiday inn next to the travel lodge and the norseman all booked too, probably three days.bring it on.

Same here Phil, booked the Holiday Inn seeing as there was only family rooms available at Travel Lodge AND the fact the beds were Cr@p at travel lodge last year!

Looking forward to the stone chipped bumpers and bonnets lol :driving::thumbup:

Same here Phil, booked the Holiday Inn seeing as there was only family rooms available at Travel Lodge AND the fact the beds were Cr@p at travel lodge last year!

Looking forward to the stone chipped bumpers and bonnets lol :driving::thumbup:

Mine was ok....mind you can't remember much after 10.30pm lol

Edited by Midnight21