Scoob Crashed

yea thats the bit bud just along from bus station.

no ice anywhere near. only thing i could think was maybe an over take gone wrong. there was still a slushy bitbetween the 2 lanes.

Sideways then gripped and shot off poss, no ideas look a clean car too wr blue 54 plate. Shame

don`t think the guy was hurt bad.

My dad just text me sayin its still there thats wierd like.

Hi

passed this just after it happened , there was a large audi buried in the rear of it and they were all arguing , its a dude that is working at forth valley hospital for laing o rourke , i seen car in carpark every day until accident but have not managed to talk to the guy yet

cheers Don

story is ... said scooby driver was driving behind another car which was doing 25mph, decided to overtake it and slid on black ice. Driver is ok but pride is severely dented I think.

Hi

if driver just slid on ice at 25 mph why was car totalled and the scoob and a big silver car up to their balls in the snow , it look to me that both cars had gone of road and where trapped in snow with scoob wrapped round lampost with damage alot more than 25mph would do to car , the scoob was wrapped round post so what caused the large dent in rear it certainly looked like big silver car size dent to me

cheers

Nope wasn`t me but I know the person whose car it was - the car infront of him was doing 25mph so thats why he overtook it, scooby would have been going much faster than this by the time he passed :whistle:

Just relaying the story I heard at my work - when I see him in person I shall no doubt get the full story.

Supposidly has been getting a bit of a ribbing over it on his facebook page.