Christmas party

8 members have voted

1. 1. Anyone interested in a Christmas party

• Yes
    • No

Alright Guys

After a good idea from Doughboy last night about having a Christmas "do" i thought i'd start this thread and poll to see how many people might be interested. If you fancy it please place a vote and then reply to the thread so we got names.

Doughboys only request is that we all bring our scoobs and wear a santa hat or any other silly hat :kerstsmiley:

Any idea's where to hold this party are welcome

Cheers

Mark

Well done to mark for getting it going so quickly, [You obviously have far too much time on your hands in the office!] :rudolph:

I think we all agreed that a Saturday evening would be best, so I guess the date options would be;

• Dec 4th
  • Dec 11th
  • December 18th

Also, had another thought [anyone smell burning?] what about a bowling night, they r always a laugh?

Matt

sat 4th or 18th would be best with me. (like the 18th best)

if there are alot of people going, pizza hut on newmarket road in cambridge has a v big car park.

bowling is v fun, but the food isnt that good, but in cambridge bowling ally, there is a all you can eat chinese for £15 pp that is nice

or local pub that we go to for the meets, but if alot of people go, there isnt alot of parking space.

ill carry on thinking

Ok, as only one person has given a preferred date and both Dan and I can make the last suggested date, lets put it down in pencil as December 18th!

A few other people at the last meet mentioned chinese so with all you can eat chinese, bowling and a big car park? Sounds perfect! :iagree:

Can all of you who can make the xmas do please add your name to the list below?

Doughboy

DaOne

Edited by Doughboy

Ok, as only one person has given a preferred date and both Dan and I can make the last suggested date, lets put it down in pencil as December 18th!

A few other people at the last meet mentioned chinese so with all you can eat chinese, bowling and a big car park? Sounds perfect! :iagree:

Can all of you who can make the xmas do please add your name to the list below?

Doughboy

DaOne

MDscooby

alright everyone,

sorry i havent been about but would be up for this!

If you want I can have a word with my boss and see if I can work it so that you guys can come up to alconbury and bowl here...there are also some good places to eat around here to..just athought but put me down

alright everyone,

If you want I can have a word with my boss and see if I can work it so that you guys can come up to alconbury and bowl here...there are also some good places to eat around here to..just athought but put me down

that would be v good me thinks :)

alright everyone,

Hi - you're still around then! ;)

I thought about sending you a PM when bowling was mentioned for a Chrsitmas do but you've beaten me to it.

Sounds like a good plan.

Dibs

Great idea from Poonbowl, seconded by MDScooby, DaOne and Dibs, so lets do it! :icon_pray:

Poonbowl can you set this up then, I assume we will need passes etc.?

Chrismas Meal and Bowling

Alconbury 4th December

Doughboy +1

MD Scooby

DaOne

Mark CSC +1.5

Dibs +1

Poonbowl

Edited by Doughboy

Time is cracking on, with only 2 weeks to go guys! :brickwall:

We really need agreement and to get this booked up if we are going to do it! :crying:

What time do people want to meet for bowling on the Saturday?

How many games shall I put us down for?

Is that all for numbers? No more takers?

Ive not heard anything from Poon Bowl so if I dont get a response by this Wednesday ill to go ahead and book up the original Cambridge bowling ally.

Doughboy