Interesting information collection

I just found this site. I cant remember how or what I was looking for.

I havent come across this before and there is some interesting stuff about the history of subaru, the impreza, the various versions and text around the most powerful off the shelve. The WR1. Didnt know that either although I now remember back to a few years ago when my V8 STI with 327/320 at the time got completely destroyed near knockhill by a WR1. It all falls into place now...........

I hope for those of you who havent yet seen this, it provides some new knowledge.

Anyone who finds more of this type of stuff, Id personally like to learn more about the badge.

HERES THE LINK

subaru history

Edited by GUMBALL

I just found this site. I cant remember how or what I was looking for.

I havent come across this before and there is some interesting stuff about the history of subaru, the impreza, the various versions and text around the most powerful off the shelve. The WR1. Didnt know that either although I now remember back to a few years ago when my V8 STI with 327/320 at the time got completely destroyed near knockhill by a WR1. It all falls into place now...........

I hope for those of you who havent yet seen this, it provides some new knowledge.

Anyone who finds more of this type of stuff, Id personally like to learn more about the badge.

HERES THE LINK

subaru history

That's Al's site (ScoUK) - SIDC Profile

WoohoO! Fame at last :D

The site is currently in the process of beign completely overhauled (havent updated anything on it for a coupel of years now) totally new design and more useful scooby info hopefully.. I know some of the stuff on there at the moment isn't necessarily accurate, so if you spot something on there which is just plain bull**it feel free to let me know ;)

heres a place that i use if i want to compare info , figures, running costs speed etc etc

http://www.parkers.co.uk/cars/specs/Models.aspx?manu=10251'>http://www.parkers.co.uk/cars/specs/Models.aspx?manu=10251 well thats subaru

but heres the one for the rest of other makes and models

http://www.parkers.co.uk/cars/specs/

hope that helps anyone if they need info or helps you out SCOUK, if it has any info in it you need

Edited by thebigfelly

What a great idea! gimme a shot of as many variances of inpreza as you can, particularly the limited editions and I'll set up a autotest/gymkhana style layout at a local airfield and compare them over a day or two for some independant testing and comparison :D Now that would be a great day! :driving:

Probably know this but there was 500 wr1`s over in europe but they where named petter solberg editions

Nope.. didn't know that one.. :icon_salut: