Reading Jap Meet

We are notorious for being the last cars there - none of us apparently have homes to go to - come on down and say hello :)

Andy, my silver boy so far has had 2 new pistons, a new cambelt, several new pipes, some lengths of air-equip hose and a partridge in a pear tree :) Still a few things i want done but we are looking good for the weekend though, its being fettled by Colin at Ignition motorsportso i know its in safe hands and i told him not to rush, but treat him gently just like i would :):D

Im aiming for about 7.30ish getting there tonight ...save me a space amigos ;):lol:

:) K

Thought id post this up too...

The short write up on last months meet in Fast Car Magazine :)

Fast Car Magazine - Reading Jap Meet August 2010

:) K

and save me a place. i should be down earlier this time only have one thing to do to the car before i go and that is ive got to fit my rear flap as i managed to run it over the other day! lol

and heres the link to our book of faces page we would love to see more members http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/gr...9410&ref=ts

and save me a place. i should be down earlier this time only have one thing to do to the car before i go and that is ive got to fit my rear flap as i managed to run it over the other day! lol

and heres the link to our book of faces page we would love to see more members http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/gr...9410&ref=ts

:) wont be bringin the scoob left door open an battery is flat the lite was on need a new one away but on the bright side my brother has offerd to bring his black mr2 dont see many like this so hope to see sum of you lot whos goin

Great night!

Nice to see so many great examples of Impreza and Legacy last night!

Good to meet you all.

Great night last night,some lovely looking cars, thanx to squeak detection from mike and bill,i'm glad it isnt major! Hope to see some of you again Sunday at Windsor

White Noise

Hope it's a simple fix! Your wagon is one of the nicest I've ever seen! very tidy, great find mate!

Mike

Great night!

Nice to see so many great examples of Impreza and Legacy last night!

Good to meet you all.

Hope it's a simple fix! Your wagon is one of the nicest I've ever seen! very tidy, great find mate!

Mike

Thanx Mike,

Yours also was a very smart looking P1, love the wheels !! :)

hoping Saturday morning to eliminate a few squeaks !!!

White Noise..... aka Neil