Newbie From Reading Saying Hi

B) Well after a few years i have purchase my first scooby,and thought its about time i joined in the fun on a forum !!

I went for a 1999 white Subaru WRX STI JDM V5 Waggon

Not much done to it apart from K&N air intake,baileys D/V , 18" prodrive alloys fitted with Yoko's and few samco's dotted thro engine bay

Pulls like a train and sticks to the road like sh** to a blanket!!

look forward to meeting some of u at any local meets and whats all this about "the forum wave" is it a secret wave like the maysonic hand shake !! lol

White noise,better out than in :lol:

Was that you going towards A4 throught Tidmarsh Thursday (Yesterday) teatime? Hello if it was, was the waving grinning muppet in a blue classic coming t'other way B)

I reckon it was though, just realised i only live down the road - well, over the river, recognise your location in pics :D

Edited by smiley kylie
Was that you going towards A4 throught Tidmarsh Thursday (Yesterday) teatime? Hello if it was, was the waving grinning muppet in a blue classic coming t'other way B)

I reckon it was though, just realised i only live down the road - well, over the river, recognise your location in pics :D

Hi Kylie

Yes it was me Hello !!!! i saw the blue classic in traffic,and by the time i saw u wave ,i had passed will look out for you if i now know u live near me! :unsure:

took some more arty photos today,

Enjoy

268.jpg

274.jpg

275.jpg

276.jpg

280.jpg