Big Thanks Trackhound

I've had my hawkeye sti ppp for a wee while now and am delighted with it as it is a minter, however wasnt quite happy with the performance as it just didnt feel quite as smooth as it should and was defo overboosting coupled with the ecu freeking out now and again knowing the cat had been removed so after some chat with Alistair he told me to take it down to him for a look to see if he could work his magic.

Well I cant speak more highly of Alistair and his work within minutes of starting work and all was hooked up to the laptop he was explaining everything that was on the screen. bing bang bosh 2nd sensor on exhaust sorted out no more annoying intermitent check engine light on the dash. Then for the fun and games.......up came all the maps, fuel, air, ignition timing all the time Alistair explaining what he was looking at and adjusting, learnt alot last weekend about mapping and all the things that make your engine go and how they all relate and depend on each other. Amazing watching someone apply this much experience and will not let it go until it is absolutely spot on. Without a doubt the best money I've spent on one of my own cars and the best 4 hours learning. We racked up a good few miles on the hawkeye the car now boosts exactly as I want it to and pulls like a train getting endless amounts of horses on the tarmac, it now goes even better than it looks. Spot on mate, and cant thank you enough. :thumbup:

cool do you mind me asking what his prices are like? PM if you like

can he map in switchable boost via the rear window like the ecutek?

im seriously considering Trackhound this time for a map on my hawk sti once i have all the other complimenting mods

just read website all there opps

did you have switchable maps done bud?

Edited by Spaceman

cool buddy is it as per website for a hawk sti 2oo for a map and 50 for the flat shifting

id like to try that not really after lanch control 1/4 mile ain`t really my thing.

great prices some diff not having to buy the software rights.

might get myself a full service and uprated fuel pump and get it done sooner now.

off topic but does anyone know if the hawk requires the uprated fuel pump i read somewhere that it never but might be wrong.

X444WRX what mods you got bud? any idea what kind of power you got?

Cheers Greig

Alistair mapped my 300 and I can't speak highly enough of the guys work, my car even passed its emmisions tests yesterday during its MOT with no cats fitted all due to Alistairs work.

Well recommended you wont be disappointed.

Thanks for the feedback Alan.

Ballistic - FFS and LC are available for the 06-08 Sti but switchable boost is not currently via the software I use.

Cheers

Alistair

Edited by Trackhound