Gauge(s) Not On Centre Dash Pod

Does any one have any pics of their newage car, or maybe of a previous car they had, where you have your gauges mounted somewhere other than in the centre of the dash where clock sits.

I know you can get a pod for the A-pillar in single or doubles - but does that look naf or is it annoying having it mounted there ?

Also think I may have seen on the RB320 it is mounted behind the steering wheel, but I think this is a smaller gauge and fits better for it ?

Does any one have any pics of their newage car, or maybe of a previous car they had, where you have your gauges mounted somewhere other than in the centre of the dash where clock sits.

I know you can get a pod for the A-pillar in single or doubles - but does that look naf or is it annoying having it mounted there ?

Also think I may have seen on the RB320 it is mounted behind the steering wheel, but I think this is a smaller gauge and fits better for it ?

PhilMC had gauges on steering shroud or in corners of instrument panel - i'm sure he'll be along with the photys shortly. Playsatan has nice pillar set up :)

1f240335.jpg

I got mine put there (until i get a pillar pod) so it was stil in my eyeline. Didnt really want it on the steering coloum but would have liked it in the air vent on the airvent but then you cant really see it and would have to take your eyes off the road to look at it!