Progrip

Hi Folks

Just wanted to recommend and say a big thanks to John at Progrip in Bonnybridge, my car had been a bit skitish since I had the coil overs put in, one wee trip to Progrip and she is handling and feeling like a new car, what a nice guy John is as well, really seems to know his stuff, he said he had learned a lot from working on the cars of John S and Archie.

Was a superb run home today :o

cheers

j ;)

Hi Folks

Just wanted to recommend and say a big thanks to John at Progrip in Bonnybridge, my car had been a bit skitish since I had the coil overs put in, one wee trip to Progrip and she is handling and feeling like a new car, what a nice guy John is as well, really seems to know his stuff, he said he had learned a lot from working on the cars of John S and Archie.

Was a superb run home today :o

cheers

j ;)

May I ask how much it cost to get your car squared up? Mines needs doing.

Cheers

WJ

May I ask how much it cost to get your car squared up? Mines needs doing.

Cheers

WJ

Hi Wee Jock

All in it was 65 quid which i thought was very good value, was a short notice appointment too.

cheers

Big Jock ;)

Kenny & Bobby

Sorry I did not say I was popping up it was a last minute appointment, will catch you next time i am up.

Edited by cruz104
Bear in mind Paul that if you're still on the coilovers another geo set up will mess up your corner weighting.

Cheers, Neil.

Neil,

been advised by Subaru as my new tyres are wearing on the insides it needs done, had the tracking done when I got the tyres changed as it was slightly out!

Who was it that setup the Geo for you?

Cheers

Paul