Has Anyone Got Boot Pictures..

Evening, has anyone got any pictures of their boot with the Subaru removed and the WRX/Impreza bit on the bottom left removed also?

Would be a boost if its a pic of a new age one and in WR Blue (or is that asking too much?)

Ta

Jason

Thats what i was meaning, thanks alot for that. Its just my lettering is worn out (well the S anyway) and cleaning the tar spots in and around the lettering is proving difficult considering the previous owner didn't know how to operate any form of cleaning products!

Flat4phil - was it a pain in the ass to get rid of any shading that it left or any other form of residue? Did you just use a hairdryer or heatgun of some sort?

Yup a hair dryer rather than a heat gun, should do the trick - or even in full sunshine (oops sorry I forgot you and me are are in the northern hemisphere - we don't get summer sunshine B) )

Use credit card, the bigger the credit limit the better, and gently ease the letters away - sliding motion which will leave some foam residue. Again you can apply a spirit like meths to help remove this residue, or an orange based de-greaser, but it's not a 5 minute job if folk are honest.

If any residue remains, or you have a slight haze effect around where the letters were, then I guess you'll be polishing the surface - which should see most of this gone. You need to allow the previously covered surface time to mellow like the surround exposed clear coat. Looks really bear afterwards mind. I know time for SWOOSH stickers :D

Just being in Scotland isn't enough to warrant a summer not just the Northern Hemisphere. I always thought that there must be some form of shading left behind the lettering so it will just depend on how bad it is.

Alright, well thanks everyone for the info and pictures and I might look into this weekend!

Jason