Witney Motor Show - 1st July

Hi guys,

This one's snuck up on us this year with one thing and another but Witney Motor Show is on 1st July at 6pm and I'm wondering if anyone is planning on heading down?

It's quite late in the day but we MAY be able to sort another stand at the event so if there's enough interest, we'll keep trying to sort it. Failing that, it's a damn good excuse for a mini meet! :thumbup:

If you're interested, let us know below asap please.

Cheers,

Stu

Hi guys,

This one's snuck up on us this year with one thing and another but Witney Motor Show is on 1st July at 6pm and I'm wondering if anyone is planning on heading down?

It's quite late in the day but we MAY be able to sort another stand at the event so if there's enough interest, we'll keep trying to sort it. Failing that, it's a damn good excuse for a mini meet! :thumbup:

If you're interested, let us know below asap please.

Cheers,

Stu

Sorry - Thursday night, not good when i have work following day

I'm planning on popping over fella.... B) B) :)

Thought I'd take a nose after work B)

Looks like it's just you and me then mate. I'll give you a bell (or send you a text) nearer the time. B)

So just to clarify, there will be no SIDC stand at the motor show but you're all welcome to join Matty and I if you fancy it.

• 2 weeks later...

might pop and have a look.... you guys from witney then?

i live in carterton but aint seen you about??? i drive a fully built blue classic if youve seen me?

Oh yeah, I forgot where it was lol!!

I'll give you a shout mate :)

Yeh thats right...

just had a look at ur pics think i have seen you about to be fair I work down station lane think ive seen you go past.

cars getting a new engine at the moe so driving an old golf but might pop over the road and see what cars are banging about for sure. if i see you there il say hi mate...dont really go on sidc very often but always nice to see a few enthusiasts bout town.

reckon I've seen ya fella, is yours the real tidy blue classic with the black rims???

yeh will do.

Thanks for the complements mate.it was previously owned by a professional valeter before i bought it who had his own company was stupidly looked after (try to keep it clean but get lazy nowadays)....only done 30k on a my98 but bottom end went on me recently (to many mods) should have it back with some real power soon bout 500 or so should be louder than before.... lol with extra noices of Launch control and Anti-lag.

Lovely motor mate, real real clean and loud lol!!!

Yeah pop over, me and Stu will be there. There's a few kicking about but it's been quiet around here for a bit, must be the good weather or something!!!

BP garage at Brize for 18:00 then mate.

Cheers Iain

Aaaah, Guru. How was the trip away?

Sorry lads, Im getting mashed up tonight at a works BBQ, so the motor show is a no-no. Enjoy and we should organise something soon while the weather is agreeable!

Aaaah, Guru. How was the trip away?

Sorry lads, Im getting mashed up tonight at a works BBQ, so the motor show is a no-no. Enjoy and we should organise something soon while the weather is agreeable!

Once I've got TG wrapped up, I'm planning on sorting another mini meet later in the month.

I should be down at the motor show for about 6:30, got to get liitle uns in bed first. :)