Membership Arrived...

Well from about 2 months after I had the TD04 remapped Jan last year I've had my mind on getting the next upgrades done. Today it all came together with the Andy Forrest final touch :icon_fU: finishing it all off. As always Andy many thanks and pleasure meeting you again.

First off though, a massive public thanks to Barry (badbaz) for all his mechanical help and the patience to get the car through a couple of 2nd hand part teething issues. I ain't going to go on and on and inflate his ego anymore but lets just say he'll have a clean car whenever he wants for quite a while...well at least till winter time :rotfl: . Very methodical, takes right time to go through each step and liking Scoobs (just a bit) takes the time to talk to you about it all. Thanks once again :icon_butt: .

Had all the bits to take the TD04 to 279/302 before so on with the STi IC, pinks and a VF35 (thanks Peter). Being a breezy day the power runs came back twice the same over two separate times in each direction with a 330bhp/327LbFt and a 342bhp/334LbFt...so I'll go in the middle and say I have about 336/330 - if I'm honest though the numbers are just a nice to know it is more how it drives ! Andy said my TD04 was a torque wee sole so the feeling difference isn't massive, with boost coming in later, but I can feel the extra power once it gets up the revs...just means I'll need to adjust my driving style a bit :rotfl: .

Enough chat, I'm off out for a drive, yes Barry, I really am going to drive it....then wash it :rotfl: .

Well from about 2 months after I had the TD04 remapped Jan last year I've had my mind on getting the next upgrades done. Today it all came together with the Andy Forrest final touch :icon_fU: finishing it all off. As always Andy many thanks and pleasure meeting you again.

First off though, a massive public thanks to Barry (badbaz) for all his mechanical help and the patience to get the car through a couple of 2nd hand part teething issues. I ain't going to go on and on and inflate his ego anymore but lets just say he'll have a clean car whenever he wants for quite a while...well at least till winter time :lol: . Very methodical, takes right time to go through each step and liking Scoobs (just a bit) takes the time to talk to you about it all. Thanks once again :icon_butt: .

Had all the bits to take the TD04 to 279/302 before so on with the STi IC, pinks and a VF35 (thanks Peter). Being a breezy day the power runs came back twice the same over two separate times in each direction with a 330bhp/327LbFt and a 342bhp/334LbFt...so I'll go in the middle and say I have about 336/330 - if I'm honest though the numbers are just a nice to know it is more how it drives ! Andy said my TD04 was a torque wee sole so the feeling difference isn't massive, with boost coming in later, but I can feel the extra power once it gets up the revs...just means I'll need to adjust my driving style a bit :rotfl: .

Enough chat, I'm off out for a drive, yes Barry, I really am going to drive it....then wash it :rotfl: .

Sod washing it Colin, drive it like you stole it :rotfl: Glad it came together in the end!