Wee Vote Of Thanks

Just wanted to say a wee thank you to Grant and Imy for making my day on Saturday at Knockhill, "Grant fixed it for me" to be allowed to sit in the legendary L555 BAT and get my old man to take my picture which was just a great honour and I felt very privilidged indeed.

Sometimes in life some people do little things that can mean a great deal to others without even realising, this was one of those little things, little did Grant realise that was quite special for my dad and I, around the same time as Colin was in that tragic accident we lost my sister to a brain tumour and from that day the memories of Colin and my sister have always been linked for us.

So to Grant and Imy all I can say is a huge thanks for making that happen, it meant a lot to us both.

All the best and thanks :)

John

P1080063.jpg

aww shucks, you're welcome John.

You've been so supportive of all the McRae stuff that we've done it was our pleasure to give something back

btw, I've got £20 worth of raffle tickets here for you, you better come and get them at the Jim Clark :)

Just wanted to say a wee thank you to Grant and Imy for making my day on Saturday at Knockhill, "Grant fixed it for me" to be allowed to sit in the legendary L555 BAT and get my old man to take my picture which was just a great honour and I felt very privilidged indeed.

Sometimes in life some people do little things that can mean a great deal to others without even realising, this was one of those little things, little did Grant realise that was quite special for my dad and I, around the same time as Colin was in that tragic accident we lost my sister to a brain tumour and from that day the memories of Colin and my sister have always been linked for us.

So to Grant and Imy all I can say is a huge thanks for making that happen, it meant a lot to us both.

All the best and thanks :icon_butt:

John

P1080063.jpg

I think that's what they call a keeper John, sometimes photo's just capture it all