Thanks To C Wrx

Just wanted to post up a public thanks to Colin/C WRX for coming all the way to my house and giving

my engine bay a wee clean up because

1) I'm too lazy

2) scared to spray water onto it and

3) don't have any super degreasers!!!

Top man Colin. :occasion14:

It's looking nice........in preparation :thumbup:

Don't have a 'before' pic but it was manky

Edited by Richie Cross

Aw shucks Ritchie ! :occasion14: .

No problem at all. Was good to meet and have a chat especially given we have similar cars/mods going on - we'd just be bad influences on each other given what we want to do to them :thumbup: . Seen worse dirty engine bays but that just gives it a wee freshen up, not perfect but better.

Now the prep work is done, where's the candidate for the next stage <_<

Soundie are you crazy......the cig ash would go all over the engine bay :occasion14:

Although the idea of standing about having car chat is fine not sure how a group buy bit would work. The engine needs to be cold (or very near it) otherwise the products would dry too quickly plus I'd likely scald myself (all but me would find that funny!!).

Hmm, Edinburgh may be bit far for an engine bay, drop me a note and can chat if you want, even if I end up just giving you some tips don't mind helping.

Cheers for the positive comments folks. Can't take all the credit though, Ritchie did dab a few spots of water with the drying towel brilliantly :thumbup: .