Lamda Sensor Gone

Firstly, big thanks for Terzo Neil for sticking his doo-dah into the car and diagnosing the reason for my CEL. The fault code is P0031 H02s Heater Control Circuit Low (Bank1 Sensor1) Neil informed me that there are two sensors; one on either side of the turbo but he was unsure which one. So, can any one tell me which one it is and the best place to buy said sensor?

Many thanks, and thanks again Neil :lol:

JW

Sounds like someone has stolen your can of Irn Brew :lol:

Just hope it's something stupidly easy to fix

It is. I think its the front sensor. It screws out, unclip it at the connection. Screw the new one in and clip it into the connector, job done. I'm not sure where there front one is though.

Edited by TheWelsho
It is. I think its the front sensor. It screws out, unclip it at the connection. Screw the new one in and clip it into the connector, job done. I'm not sure where there front one is though.

hi m8 it is the first lamda probe ,the one thats in the collector at the front of the manifold

changed loads of them

geo

Firstly, big thanks for Terzo Neil for sticking his doo-dah into the car and diagnosing the reason for my CEL. The fault code is P0031 H02s Heater Control Circuit Low (Bank1 Sensor1) Neil informed me that there are two sensors; one on either side of the turbo but he was unsure which one. So, can any one tell me which one it is and the best place to buy said sensor?

Many thanks, and thanks again Neil :thumbup:

JW

Yeah neil is good at sticking his doo dah in to diagnosing things lol.