Fiesta Drivers

No police ,his insurance already contacted me just waiting to get it seen .

Guys phone was on passenger seat slid open i said to him and he said he wasn't using it,

was more concerned about my 18 month old son who was sitting in back seat.

Bumper damaged ,back panel boot lid and rear lights damaged just the hassle and inconvienance of it all now.

Not happy B)

Oh and a extra big thank you to the british transport police who where right beside me when it happened and drove off ,cheers guys (probably not there problem but could have stop to see if eveything was ok)

Edited by jacko324

Driver got a piece of my mind dont know if he was shaking due to smash or my reaction to him .

Bodyshop has contacted me so all going in right direction now.

Just phoned wee fella's nursery and he's happily playing away will keep a eye on him over next few days.

apologies for tarring all fiesta drivers with same brush lol

Edited by jacko324
Just back from bodyshop rear panel,bumper,boot lid,bumpersupport bar,lights and respray :headbang:

what about the sti boot spoiler hope it was not damaged B)

hope everyone is ok dont think i could have kept my cool

have you said to davie...... someone always seems to hit his cars i know he gets a good job where he goes

his beetle is going there for a new bumper !!!

maxy

Edited by maxy
  • 3 weeks later...

Finally got the scooby back and it feels great after running about in a peugeot 307 makes me appreciate it even more ,need to drive about in a slower car more often scoob feels like a ballistic missile now :P

Edited by jacko324