New Brakes All Round

Just had a big very heavy box delivered, after only ordering yesterday excellent service B)

SAM_4544.jpg

Went for there deal as advertised on "that" other site :thumbup:

Groved disks and kevlar fast road pads for all corners

SAM_4549.jpg

Hopefully these should improve the braking a bit, already put Hel braided hoses on

Just off to give the centres a coat of black paint to keep them looking good and hopefully have all fitted tomorrow if its decent weather

Cheers

Chris

Edited by notsosmall
how much were they chris if you dont mind me asking ?

£235 Delivered

Godspeed quoted me £205 for front and rear discs and kevlar pads. Can't argue with that!

Not what i payed, where did you get that price?

I know the classics are cheaper because the discs are smaller

£235 Delivered

Not what i payed, where did you get that price?

I know the classics are cheaper because the discs are smaller

Got the E-mail on somewhere from a week or 2 ago, that doesn't include delivery i think that was another £20.

Just checked the e-mail it's £220 for the discs and pads with £15 for delivery. my boo boo. Still i can easily live with that price.

do you have a contact number m8

01656723060 :thumbup:

Got the E-mail on somewhere from a week or 2 ago, that doesn't include delivery i think that was another £20.

Just checked the e-mail it's £220 for the discs and pads with £15 for delivery. my boo boo. Still i can easily live with that price.

Yeah thats rite £220 +£15 delivery = £235

Still a good price

Just hope the pads are as good as they say they are they could be anything really, they just came bubble wrapped no box or anything.

I seen it advertised for £195 but that was classic

chris your the tester m8 before i order mine B)

Ha ha got to be better than whats on mine just now its still the original discs on the back and utter cheap crap pads all round

Loads of people off that other :thumbup: site have them on and say there good

I will find out tomorrow afternoon when i fit them you can come give me a hand and get a look at them if you like B)

B) i'v no car tomorrow its going into chips away it has gained a scratch on the front bumper B) from some :thumbup: in tesco's with a trolley and yes i was parked away in a corner away fro everyone taking up 2 spaces and i still get a scratch

Which tesco's was that the one on the kingsaway or riverside .I always go to the kingsway and park it all on its own across from piza hut .Can't people operate trolleys without hitting peoples car's

B) i'v no car tomorrow its going into chips away it has gained a scratch on the front bumper B) from some :thumbup: in tesco's with a trolley and yes i was parked away in a corner away fro everyone taking up 2 spaces and i still get a scratch

That really p***es me off, no need for that.

I always park miles away and take 2 spaces aswell

excuses excuses, :D chips away is walking distance from my house :P

Aaaahhhh having a complete nightmare getting the caliper bolts out and now 1 is rounded on me :censored::cussing::P:brickwall: :brickwall:

Chris better to use single hex sockets better grip on bolt head or nuts and take it easy with metal and alu the alu powder making the bolt harder to trun .If the bolts tight coming out work it back and forward and spray wd40 on it aswell and take it easy .When building it back up copper slip on the bolt .

Edited by Dipsy

Seriously p***ed off spent a few hours trying to get the front caliper bolts out and 1 still wont move :P

Hopefulle a trip to AWD in the morning will resolve the problem

Chris better to use single hex sockets better grip on bolt head or nuts and take it easy with metal and alu the alu powder making the bolt harder to trun .If the bolts tight coming out work it back and forward and spray wd40 on it aswell and take it easy .When building it back up copper slip on the bolt .

I always use copper slip when re building anything now make life so much easier next time