L.e.d Bulbs

Quick update,

Bought a few bulbs from www.virtualvillage.co.uk. The ones below arrived today!

Ordered these for the fogs

http://www.virtualvillage.co.uk/2-x-9-xeno...002510-300.html

And these for the rear number plate surround

http://www.virtualvillage.co.uk/2-x-18-whi...002510-310.html

Still waiting for my LED brakebulbs and rest of the interior light bulbs, but I'll stick these in tomorrow and take a couple snaps to post up incase anyones interested. If anything it should freshen up that horrible yellow colour. :)

Edited by StewartyBoy

I think these are the ones I'm keen on seeing more than other as well. My Saab has a relatively large foglamp so I don't know how well these will work. I HAVE seen them on a 2009 A4 and they are pretty good looking. Very clear white colour.

I'll get pics up for you tomorrow Neil. :)

HID kits are great, but I'd be very apprehensive on a Classic as it does'nt have a projection lense. Im sure someone had opened up a set of headlamps and fitted Mercedes HID to a Classic before.

I know of 2 cars that had HID kits in them and one of those cars was mine and we had no problems with them at all. only thing need ed is for head light beam to be adjusted

Just wondered how the scatter was James, I know from my standards (no crystal) that the scatter was quite widespread...

there was no scatter from mine or toshes car classic head lights are crap as standard anyway and they were not crystal ones, and i have the hid kit out my classic in my shogun now and they work great

Well first of all sorry for the crap pics. Iphones are supposed to be THE gadget, but can't even but a decent camera on there which every other company can seem too...

ANYWAYS! The pics have made the lights look blue but they aren't, their very white! Pretty happy with em so they'll be staying in.

169.jpg

164.jpg

165.jpg

Edited by StewartyBoy