Latest Mods,pics At Last!

big thanks to the big man for de tangoing my lights at the weekend, kept thinking it cant be that hard but yes it can especially with random connections unplugging themselves! made a huge difference to the cars nose :lol:

and hopefully he only snapped the one embarrassing pic of me.... :lol:

Edited by scooby222
  • 5 weeks later...
and a pic of my new godspeed discs ,oooo shiny!

baby042.jpg

My discs look like that too... although I suspect mine is just rust *chuckle*

Lookin' good Dave... but...

... new shirt to match? (C'mon, SOMEONE had to chip in there! *chuckle*)

Lemme know how the discs are... might be considering an uprate. My OEMs are cr*p with EBC yellows!

yea Kev that and HID's are yet another benefit of JDM

looked at painting round the reflectors Rich but it took most of a day as it was!!! maybe when im really bored sometime....

hmm, car co ordinated shirts could be the future,cheers Glyn :D

so far not amazed by them,would say theyre fade free but dont seem to offer much more stopping power- when funds allow will definitely be looking to different calipers either ksports or something more exotic... ;)

the godspeeds were half the cost of any other 2 piece and i dont see anything wrong with the quality,be interesting to try performance frictions or dba's to see though

Nice! :D Funny how small changes make a big difference to a car.. Looks much sharper at the front! Youll have to start looking up those HiD's next ;)

What pads are you running at the mo? My rears were replaces with Ferodo DS2500's last year and a set of cheapo grooved discs and boy what a difference! Got black diamond pads and discs on the front.. When I changed them not much difference.. Will be looking to swap the fronts out for DS2500's next time.. It's been the first time I'd actualyl had faith in the impreza brakes! Was looking at upgrading to APRacing calipers but going to try the DS2500's all round first! Even with standard WRX 4 pots..

damn you Graeme,beaten me to it - though i had the wheels first ;)

like he said and they arent on sale anymore,limited edition for one year only i beleive-and only for 114pcd im afraid

think rota do a similar design though,have a look at rarerims.com

baby050.jpg

Looking good. Take it the next mod is a new front lip?

Detango looks great.

I'd like to change the indicator bulbs in the hatch light to silver ones but it's a beast of a job getting the lights out etc...

Brian ;)

To put silver bullbs in the hatch you only have to remove the rear lights - lift the tailgate and there's 2 bolts each side, undo and then simply pull light cluster straight back. The fronts are accessible by going in through the wheel arch - you only have to release the front of the arch liner and gently bend out the way, 3 clips each side IIRC.

Literally no more than a 10 min job for each end.