Sidc Photo Competition Voting

I see lots of old pictures of Colin (obvioulsy) meaning that folks have searched their archives and pulled them out, which is a huge disadvantage to the rest of us who are not connected to motorsport or Mr. Crae in this way. In other words, I think the topic is too narrow and hopefully it will be a little more open in the future. and I voted for the pic that doesn't have Colin in it because it required some improvisation and thought, rather than pulling out an old snap, so there :)

I see lots of old pictures of Colin (obvioulsy) meaning that folks have searched their archives and pulled them out, which is a huge disadvantage to the rest of us who are not connected to motorsport or Mr. Crae in this way. In other words, I think the topic is too narrow and hopefully it will be a little more open in the future. and I voted for the pic that doesn't have Colin in it because it required some improvisation and thought, rather than pulling out an old snap, so there :boldblue:

That's the unfortunate thing with some topics! Some months there is just no chance to enter because you don't have the photos that fit! Sometimes you have to be creative in your interpretation of the topic :icon_salut: Hopefully next month will suit you more :)

As for the "Vote for me" posts.... we'll have less of that please... this is a fair competition, so vote for the best picture ;)

Ahh But Cols a pro with all these photoshop things mines are straight from the camera.

Are Pros allowed in these comps? :P:thumbup:

Pro? I take pics at KH not exactly a professional! Wish i was though instead of having to make a living in the oil industry, sitting on a stinking rig in Croatia on a nightshift just now :)

There Isnt any photoshopping on my entry its just a snapshot.

Edited by Col 666