Ebay Users

Ok, I "sold" a camera on eBay, then I received a Pay Pal payment saying "send the goods to Nigeria and we'll release your funds" Aye right!!!!! I have now also received a spoof eBay e-mail urging me to send the item, sure I'll get right on that, NOT! Both Pay Pal and eBay have verified that they are spoof mails

Anyway, I looked at the fees section and there is a charge of £41 for the transaction but no invoice for it as yet. I want to relist the item, but I don't want to be hit with double fees (they are taking too much already; thieving rats).

The problem is, I can't find any links etc. that make it easy for me to cancel a (fraudulent) buyers transaction and relist without the worry of incurring double fees. Can anyone tell me if eBay can just take money from my Pay Pal account in fees without my permission?

It seems to me that eBay don't make it particularly easy to find things or work things out. Perhaps it's more to do with me and my infrequent use of the service, but I doubt very much if I will ever sell anything on it again due to high fees and complexity of use.

if I get you right, the winning bidder is a fake who's wanting you to send the camera to them without paying etc...

The fees are probably the ebay fees because they think it's been a legit transaction - I'm sure on your my ebay page, next to the item listing there's a drop down box...

I think there may be an option there for lodging a dispute over the item and ebay (eventually) will wipe the transation amount and let you re-list....

In the meantime, I'm sure they wouldn't know if you decided to sell that second camera you have....you know,

the identical one to this one :D

LOL, thanks officer!

I set it up for second Chance Offer. If that doesn't yeild any results I'll relist. The credit card that is assigned to my eBay account has expired, so they can't take money automatically, so I'll just leave the expired card in place :D

Thanks

PS Anyone wanna buy a camera???? :lol: