Kenny From The Block!

Block non starter as he is running non resticted turbo he wont be allowed to start , even though was running as a course car.

There's sure going to be a load of gutted spectators out there tomorrow unaware that Block isn't running. Surely just for once common sense could prevail and he's allowed out to play?? Or is it just going to be the usual small minded attitude from those in (so called) authority?? That's certainly going to encourage more big names to come here in the future......NOT........

Bad news.

Edited by corsa

sorry i didnt get a chance for a chat Col, the Vision retail stand was mega busy on Friday night B)

totally blown away with the new Corgi and Bamber merchandise and well chuffed with how much we sold over the 2 days.

nice to catch up with fellow SIDC'ers over the weekend and many thanks to Dale for helping us pack up and transport some gear up the road.

my highlights include speaking to Ken Block, Holly McRae helping us in the stand on Fri night and Grant getting the Vision van and trailer stuck in the field when leaving the service area on Sat and needed a tow from a 4x4 :D

also got my Subaru and Ford Bamber cars and they look great :)

BamberCars.jpg

it was a weekend to make maisy bray with delight- shame stage 1 got cancelled but an impreza winners a result

so many highlights- getting Ken Block to sign my 555 jacket, me and Dale getting Jimmy Mcrae to sign our bamber imprezas, seeing the marshall/porsche stand off at service, watching Jimmy launch the sierra at allean and seeing big Euan pull off the perfect handbrake turn round a hairpin :D

o and not forgetting Dales face on saturday seeing a line of black mcrae mugs on the vision stand after Imy sold him the 'last one of the weekend' on friday night......

now for the tour of mull on friday B)

Damn right mate. Seller on eBay called Revsport. Based in Indiana in the good old US of A. Link here - http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/RevSport-Inc__W0QQ_armrsZ1

Cost a pretty penny but well worth it. Got the t-shirt from them a few weeks ago as a test of their service etc. and was so happy with it I plumped for the hoodie too.

T-shirt came letter post and didn't incur the wrath of customs, but the hoodie (and a TP199/Nitro Circus t-shirt) came parcel post so they got hit but it was only £20 extra as they'd marked it with a friendlier value which got under the current £105 import tax threshold so it was only VAT I need to pay.

The only place I've seen the actual Block Teamworks gear here is Schuh selling the trainers. You can get the Pastrana (non Subaru) stuff from a few sites but not the Block stuff.

One thing to note is that the picture Revsport have of the t-shirt is a slightly different design from the one that comes. I'll post some pictures of mine later if you want, but it's the one he has in the videos that I got which has a different Monster logo on it than the pictured one.

Damn right mate. Seller on eBay called Revsport. Based in Indiana in the good old US of A. Link here - http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/RevSport-Inc__W0QQ_armrsZ1

Cost a pretty penny but well worth it. Got the t-shirt from them a few weeks ago as a test of their service etc. and was so happy with it I plumped for the hoodie too.

T-shirt came letter post and didn't incur the wrath of customs, but the hoodie (and a TP199/Nitro Circus t-shirt) came parcel post so they got hit but it was only £20 extra as they'd marked it with a friendlier value which got under the current £105 import tax threshold so it was only VAT I need to pay.

The only place I've seen the actual Block Teamworks gear here is Schuh selling the trainers. You can get the Pastrana (non Subaru) stuff from a few sites but not the Block stuff.

One thing to note is that the picture Revsport have of the t-shirt is a slightly different design from the one that comes. I'll post some pictures of mine later if you want, but it's the one he has in the videos that I got which has a different Monster logo on it than the pictured one.

I got a load of teamworks stuff direct from DC Shoes Website (got it delivered to hotel to avoid customs) the link for the website is.

http://store.dcshoes.com/family/index.jsp?...3448740.3448754

The tee shirt worked out at about £22($30).

• 3 weeks later...

Have you anything DC at all? The hoody runs VERY slightly smaller than their T-Shirts, but the t-shirt and the hoodie is a perfect fit in the size I normally go for. Have you got any surf/skate type gear at all as I could maybe compare.

Revsport just got the new v2 t-shirts in. Some of them are pretty sweet.

• 4 months later...