KentScoobies, please sign in...

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

At a guess I'd say that when the MANU light is on then the gearbox is to be used like a manual. Put it in 1 boot the arse off it and click the gearstick up to 2 when your revs are screaming and so on instead of just having it in drive. I'd say that this gives you better acceleration and more control when booting it as you are in control of the gears instead of the gearbox.

Hi Sue, i too have an auto box and Dal is kinda right, when you have it in manual you can use the gears like a manual and if you do it right it is like a faultless manual change, it will hold the gear until you change !!, when in auto you drive it and its done for you but if you want to you can still drive it like a manual but when you reach the rev limit it will change up no matter what you do.

I find third gear with power the best for spirited driving as you can go from 0-120 without a change !!!!!!! Lets see a manual keep up with that !!!

Welcome to the club

Tony

Hi all

I've been on a few meets now- I was an Essex-boy but now i've moved over the water to Kent with the girlfriend!  

I own a crystal grey wrx ppp and I'm the quiet lanky ginger bloke...I'm a telecoms engineer

Mods on my scoob- air-freshener, dented number plate (some eejit's towbar), brand new door (some eejit's handbrake failure), kerbed wheels (er me- oops)

See you all soon

Trevor

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello all my name is mick i drive a blue 05 wrx with sti spoiler and tints all round i live in dartford and looking forward to meeting you all at the wharf .ill be the ugly one in the drivers seat.

A blue one with a ugly driver [:o] well that cuts it down a bit [;)] [:D]

ps...welcome to the madhouse Mick

Hello all my name is mick i drive a blue 05 wrx with sti spoiler and tints all round i live in dartford and looking forward to meeting you all at the wharf .ill be the ugly one in the drivers seat.

A blue one with a ugly driver [:o] well that cuts it down a bit [;)] [:D]

ps...welcome to the madhouse Mick

oi!