H109 17" rims

Magnex 4"-6" exhaust

Lexus rear lights

Extra scoops

STI replicar spoiler

Full interior neons (blue)

Full exterior neons (blue)

Blue mudflaps face-icon-small-smile.gif

awaiting more funds for Minor engine work & WRX interior face-icon-small-sad.gif

Hope to see some people around, as i LOVE to drive face-icon-small-smile.gif

• 1 month later...

Hi all

Just joined, thought I should say hello. I'm in the south Maidstone area and have had a 2002 Blue WRX for the past 3 years Most of time you'll see it driven by the misses.

Any other members from Maidstone?

Stormin' Norman

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

<< Hello Darryl - welcome matey - are you coming to the meet tommorrow at nottcuts garden center just of J7 on the M20? face-icon-small-smile.gif

Joe..... >>

<< Hello Darryl - welcome matey - are you coming to the meet tommorrow at nottcuts garden center just of J7 on the M20? face-icon-small-smile.gif

Joe..... >>

He used to be a parrot but he's alright now.

Welcome to Kent Scoobies Darryl

• 3 weeks later...

Hi .....living in Plumstead and driving X - reg metallic blue turbo, bought in June from Bulldogs Subaru in Twyford, just before I got to my midlife crisis! Sold to me as bog - standard and am ashamed to admit I have little knowledge of whats going on under the bonnet so would have no idea if its been uprated in any way!! Bloke who traded it in spent serious bucks on a brand new WRX STi which he promptly uprated even further, so I do wonder if mine is still as it was when it first rolled on the road - would be grateful to hear from anyone local that might be able to let me know. Have enrolled in Kent club and SIDC. Thanks....Baser999

<< Hi .....living in Plumstead and driving X - reg metallic blue turbo, bought in June from Bulldogs Subaru in Twyford, just before I got to my midlife crisis! Sold to me as bog - standard and am ashamed to admit I have little knowledge of whats going on under the bonnet so would have no idea if its been uprated in any way!! Bloke who traded it in spent serious bucks on a brand new WRX STi which he promptly uprated even further, so I do wonder if mine is still as it was when it first rolled on the road - would be grateful to hear from anyone local that might be able to let me know. Have enrolled in Kent club and SIDC. Thanks....Baser999 >>

Welcome Baser999, i'm in Eltham so not far from you and if can get to one of our meets i'm sure we would be able to help you face-icon-small-happy.gif

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...