Enstone

edmondo

A few years ago Jacqui bought me a morning pass to a Rally Place which I think was up by Enstone........do we know if its still there and if it is would that be a possibility for a group to get together and have a laugh and bit of competition.............I do not know whether it is just half day tution or there is full days or what the cost is likely to be but could this be an idea

Cheers

Not a bad site, although a bit basic out on the rally area. Most stuff is run through the usual driving experience firms, so a bit of local snooping might cut them out and get direct to the local provider?

The Russian racers were pretty spectacular last time, if folk fancy straying away from the rally track .....

Might also be worth picking Nige's brain to see if we'd get better value going slightly further north to Bill Gwynne's place near Brackley?

Not a bad site, although a bit basic out on the rally area. Most stuff is run through the usual driving experience firms, so a bit of local snooping might cut them out and get direct to the local provider?

The Russian racers were pretty spectacular last time, if folk fancy straying away from the rally track .....

Might also be worth picking Nige's brain to see if we'd get better value going slightly further north to Bill Gwynne's place near Brackley?

I'm off to Bill Gwynne's on the 30th :thumbup: Full day rallying, I cant wait.

Cheers Iain