Hi Folks!

Alright lads and lassies!

Im new to the wonderful world of Subaru (migrated from the Griffin badge ha ha) but already feel like im hooked! Got myself a lovely JDM Classic 2 weeks ago, think the missus is worried cos im spending more time with it than her!

Anyway, just thought I would say hello... so erm hello B)

Cheers

Andy

post-20175-1252339198.jpg

Cheers mate. I will try proposing that idea to her :) I jested earlier but she seems happy enough and hoping it will become something we can get into together (meets/track days and so on). Im looking for more constructive ways of spending my free time and hard earned cash than getting bevvied at the weekends B)

Cheers mate. I will try proposing that idea to her :) I jested earlier but she seems happy enough and hoping it will become something we can get into together (meets/track days and so on). Im looking for more constructive ways of spending my free time and hard earned cash than getting bevvied at the weekends B)

Once the modding bug bites you won't have any cash left for getting bevvied at the weekend :rotfl:

Both me and my "other half" own scoobs, I've got a '03 Wrx and he's got a '99 Type R and most of our weekends are spent either polishing, going to shows/local meets, planning the next round of mods etc etc together - you'll love it! :blush:

Cheers guys :rotfl: I think the first mods will be to invest in some decent speakers as the standard ones are rattling a bit on the drivers side (think the speaker cones might be past their best) and maybe a decent head unit. The wee c.1994 jap affair doesnt really cut the mustard in todays techno-gizmo ipod age B) Im happy enough with everything else... for now :)