Mexican Food & X-factor

Sat here havin' a lime beer and some excellent Mexican food and the g/f puts on X-Factor. What a total load of sh*t.

Dumb ass people with zero talent who have been told by a so called 'friend', "Hey, why don't you do that on the X-Factor, in front of 10 million people. You'll do really well, and win."

Oh please. What a load of cr*p.

</rant>

When all the freaks, idiots and pikeys are on it is when its any good!

When they get to the studio and start patting each othe on the back it all gets rather false and boring.

And when Louis Walsh stood up and applauded Britney Spears for jumping around on stage and miming it was a perfect example of how full of crap this programme is.

And more more importantly what the chuff am I doing watching it!!!

no strictly come dancing on ice x factor here...............no soaps...........or any cack like that :P:boldblue: .............in fact got history channel on as we speak :):barf: ..........MOTD later and even some Scrubs me thinks................oh and plenty of Holsten / Wine as well...........SP upstairs on main PC :D:hl::hl:

no strictly come dancing on ice x factor here...............no soaps...........or any cack like that :):barf: .............in fact got history channel on as we speak :hl::hl: ..........MOTD later and even some Scrubs me thinks................oh and plenty of Holsten / Wine as well...........SP upstairs on main PC :P:D:barf:

What Edmondo neglected to actually say was

" I got s.p to upload my pictures on photobucket and then bannised her to the study to put them up on this site so i can do more relaxing things! "

The things we do for love! 10 years and i still haven't learnt! LOL :boldblue::D