Got Another Scoob......

well i lasted 14 months without one and if it weren't for the mortgage coming down i wouldn't of bothered, so i'll enjoy it while it lasts :thumbup:

anyway, nothing spectacular.... my94 silver wrx, approx 70000 on it, saloon!.. i'm keeping me tddi focus for work ect... and scoob for play.

and the dog can't go in the scoob coz he's a figit.

not the perfect car by no means, need a front bumper as the after market one is split and not my taste, only under bonnet mods.. dump valve!..

had head gaskets, cambelt and clutch done recently, no decat!!.... but a 3" cat back system which i may take off, the best bits are.... cusco coilovers with camber adjustment, and cusco lower 4 point brace, sits very low and solid. has a few usaul dings but really not that bad, quite clean for age.

hoping to get money sorted tomorrow and he will drop it off in evening..........happy days B)

i'll get piccies up as soon as.... coz i've missed being on here showing off :thumbup:

mark.

you don't mind me asking how much £ ?

did you see it on ebay? .... offered £1500 :D ... and he delivered :D

Welcome back Mark :)

hi kim :D nice to be back <_< i'm going to be sensible this time....... just a few little bits :( but it's great to feel that rumble in me back again.. all me neighbours are so happy ....not... ;)

more piccies to come.......

couple of clearer piccies -- my94 wrx,

ABCD0006-2.jpg

ABCD0004-1.jpg

due to be stripped down to get rid of any scrappy bits and renew the missing bits, oil,filter, air filter, change dump valve,(if anyone wants a change from dv26 ?....to a dv36) :D inspect all floor pans and straighten where needed <_< clean the sensers, pipe work, new front bumper (again if you want this bumper it's going cheap but it needs a little repair,he hit curb!) going to go through with a fine tooth comb :D to get it to what i want, and sort out the poxy oil leak......

Edited by insane clown

cheers ace, i couldn't wait to get back in one, but i nearly went for a legacy, then forester!!... then kept the focus and then i could get a saloon,

dipsy, hello matey, yeh she's not too bad, no rust.few dings the worse one on back n/s door, but quite clean for 15 year old ;) it's been botched in places, like the dump valve too tight and broke the i/c pipe, air box only 2 srews holding it, throttle cable was caught up and tight, idle valve was put in wonky, catching the cable under the i/c mount,...it goes on!!........ but i'm getting there, i've got to straighten the floor pans, and sort a blowing exhaust out, ....