Gumball3000 Grd Prepared Sti

I was called to take some pictures of one of Greenwood Racing's cars.

I turned up an it turned out to be the Gumball 3000 promotions car which is privately owned by Gumballer Andrew Brimecome

So I took the pics of the car which GRD prepared for his entry to Gumball 3000 next may.

Thought you may like to see some of them ;)

andrewb_1.jpg

andrewb_3.jpg

andrewb_2.jpg

andrewb_8.jpg

I think you are being a bit overly modest mate! Just looked at some of your stuff on canvas my art or whatever it's called and... <_< wow, you are a bit effing good.

2 questions - Would you mind telling me where the Kubrick Homage was shot, looks like a vegas hotel, and where is the best place (and best price!) to buy your work.

Ta <_<

The Kubrick one was indeed a Vagas hotel - good spot :D

I had approached the SIDC so that members could order a gallery canvas or their own picture on canvas and get a 10% discount on either.

Was a while ago and I can't remember if they replied yes or not.

I know there is a member discount with some other sites/clubs

e.g.

surreyscoobies.co.uk

fordsierraclub.co.uk

gtr.co.uk

lancerregister.com

I have some pictures up in an exhibition at the moment.

They're showing as of this weekend in the Swan Theatre in High Wycombe until the 5th October:

http://www.wycombeswan.co.uk/

There's a couple of extra ones not on the CanvasMyArt site, including some client pictures :D

I think I might just see if canvasmyart has any Kubrick ones left - I love it. Can you say which hotel it was? I would say one of the trendier ones like Planet Hollywood or Palms. And think I will have to start saving for you to do my wedding photos if and when I get married! <_<