Dirt2.

Awaiting the demos arrival on my hard drive with moist eagerness. Demo is just under a gig in size and feels like I am on a 56k connection.

Looking forward to trying out the new physics model as the first game was a severe let down in that dept. Reports so far have favourable but as they say the proof is in the pudding.

Edited by The Squiggle
Awaiting the demos arrival on my hard drive with moist eagerness. Demo is just under a gig in size and feels like I am on a 56k connection.

Looking forward to trying out the new physics model as the first game was a severe let down in that dept. Reports so far have favourable but as they say the proof is in the pudding.

Snap.. downloading right now. can't wait to play.

Downloaded DiRT 2 a couple of days ago and what an immense game! Not a big fan of the big truck racing but the sprint in the Mitsubishi is awesome and looks very promising. Cant wait to get a shot of one of the subarus!

Sound track is also amazing, really gets you into the mood for racing!

....get an Xbox,get the only "proper" racing game that will be released this year or any time soon for that matter (Forza motorsport 3) pre ordered ASAP!......nuff said. ;)

Only reason i favour the GT series over Forza is the Logitech wheel, if Microshaft allowed decent third party development of a wheel then Forza would nail it. Until then GT will always be my choice first but fear not Forza 3 will be purchased and indeed dominated

Woohahahahahahah

• 4 weeks later...
Only reason i favour the GT series over Forza is the Logitech wheel, if Microshaft allowed decent third party development of a wheel then Forza would nail it. Until then GT will always be my choice first but fear not Forza 3 will be purchased and indeed dominated

Woohahahahahahah

Forza Motorsport 3 demo now on xbox live,........it is awsome! i just humped an 08 Sti in an Evo X,Audi R8 sounds superb, cant wait for the real thing now. B)