Shell Seafar, Cumbernauld

Was meeting up at the main Shell station just of the A80 to drop soemthing off. I didn't realise that it was closed for repairs and by the time I got there, my fuel light was on. So, I phoned a friend and got a post code for a nearby station in Cumbernauld and made my way there with the aid of Sat Nav. Arrived to fill up my thirsty car to see that they were charging £1.14 per litre!!!!!! Needless to say it was as splash and dash! Rip-off rats! Filled up at London Road.

LOL, funnily enough i am on a Shell permit issuing day today in London and have a meeting with Shell Europe on Thursday.

You wish me to raise your concerns Mr Welsho?

PS Stonelaw Towers in Burnside being refurbed soon to release V-Power again once the new tanks are in!!!

LOL, funnily enough i am on a Shell permit issuing day today in London and have a meeting with Shell Europe on Thursday.

You wish me to raise your concerns Mr Welsho?

PS Stonelaw Towers in Burnside being refurbed soon to release V-Power again once the new tanks are in!!!

Good news about Stonelaw. Save going to London Rd.

You get on okay at London road John? I've had 2 crap tanks out of there last year and haven't been back. I think the owner lives just round from me.

Yeah, I remember you saying that before. It's been fine for me but I think I might start going to Govanhill again. Trouble with Govanhill is that the forecourt is slanty, so I can't fill the tank to the max. So when I see that I'm getting 15 miles less to the tank, I start to get in a panic! LOL!

• 4 weeks later...