Mr Tint's, Glasgow

Is that the place on south street? My brother has used them in the past on quite a few occasions on about half a dozen mercedes and they've always done a good job, only once did the film on one of the windows start to peel away slightly but they fixed that immediatley free of charge.

I used them once as well and the windows were again spot on, they'll advise you about the laws etc as well, perhaps a bit reluctant to put illegal tints on (obviously a good thing officers!!) but quality work for sure :)

Edit: Just checked, mr tint is on alexandra parade, about 300yds from where i used to work lol.... not sure about them, never used them. It's AWG on south street that we've always dealt with :D

Michael

Edited by mic

it,s the place in alexander parade i used them on my last impreza the film is cheap crap when i got mine done the guy must have put the window down slightly and tinted the window there was gap at the bottom he blamed me so i told him to get it fixed also was told to be there for 9 am he opened at 10,30 so apart from the long wait for them opening i waited for the car also steer clear even my back window was all cracked

Edited by scoobzie