hey i just brough my first scooby and was loving her after a week things started to go wrong. Firstly my car would cut out in high g's then my car wouldn't produce pressure. :thumbup: I was wondering if anyone could help me before i put her into a garage and find it something simple.

The problem is basically the engine starts and holds idle. I then add 3k revs when my boast gauge reads 0 psi, and no matter how much higher the revs go (and will go all the way to 6k there is no px build up at all. Tryed changing the turbo but still got the same issue any ideas SIDC.

Thanks David

Its not that big off a job, but i am good with a spanner and so is my little bro so we sourced a new turbo and fitted it to the engine. The old one had been taken out by a friend. We changed the oil and filter with it and still she is not producing any pressure, does anyone know why this might be? Any ideas would be good, as this is my first turbo car and i am not 100% sure on what the system is made up off.

tnx David

This is my engine any idea's ?

myengine.jpg

not completely educated in what engine looks like what... - there is a plate on the left - should have a code reading G8 and a few other digits.... could you post that code please?

old school sti engine?

Edited by KennyG