Rb320 Falkirk-northern Distributor Rd (friday 10th July)

That was me mate, new registration on the other week, I thought that was you from these forums wasn't sure though, sorry I never waved, not sure if you had noticed me.

Cheers

Aye, I was keeping an eye on you in the rear view mirror <_<

I'm on that road a lot so will keep an eye out for you. If I'm not in the Fozzy I'll be in a white V1 RA reg L555 BA* :D

Aye, I was keeping an eye on you in the rear view mirror <_<

I'm on that road a lot so will keep an eye out for you. If I'm not in the Fozzy I'll be in a white V1 RA reg L555 BA* :D

Cool, am over that way quite a lot as well so will prob se you around alot more :)

I saw your motor today just on the left as you come into D*&% or what ever it is called nowadays.................:icon_salut:

Looking good mate, parked up in a wee car park just off the main road, i won't say exactly where incase scum are searching the boards for cars to nick..............

I saw your motor today just on the left as you come into D*&% or what ever it is called nowadays.................:icon_salut:

Looking good mate, parked up in a wee car park just off the main road, i won't say exactly where incase scum are searching the boards for cars to nick..............

Cheers, I spent 3 hours washing and waxing the car on sat, It was looking really good and lone behold it f**king

rains yesterday all day, why bother eh.

You got the GTR yet? :thumbup:

Cheers, I spent 3 hours washing and waxing the car on sat, It was looking really good and lone behold it f**king

rains yesterday all day, why bother eh.

You got the GTR yet? :thumbup:

It was looking awesome! Yeah the weather has been pants to be honest.

Yeah i have the GTR what a machine, i was dropping the wife off, just at the back of yours down the wee lane, her mate stays there.

Around that area quite a bit just now so keep an eye out for me and gives a wave.

You shouldn't miss the plate - SC07 GTR..........:icon_salut:

Regards

ScottyB

It was looking awesome! Yeah the weather has been pants to be honest.

Yeah i have the GTR what a machine, i was dropping the wife off, just at the back of yours down the wee lane, her mate stays there.

Around that area quite a bit just now so keep an eye out for me and gives a wave.

You shouldn't miss the plate - SC07 GTR..........:icon_salut:

Regards

ScottyB

What colour is the gtr?, I would never miss one of them anyway. take it, the gtr is the nuts?