Sidc Gazebo

Hi all,

ANyone know who's got a SIDC gazebo in Scotland at the moment? More importantly is it available this weekend? WOuld be nice to have it for a Young Drivers Road Safety day we've got in the area this weekend.

Last seen at Knockhill I think..

Cullenmin (Rich) has more or less volunteered to pick it up and bring it up the road if it's not being used.. :thumbup:

Thanks,

--

Al

yup I think Cruz104 ( John ) was the last to use it.

I'll be driving up to Aberdeen on Friday.

If someone can get the gazebo to me by Thur night and if it fits in the RA I can take it up if needed.

will need someone to meet me in Aberdeen on Fri afternoon to collect.

Goats away!! :P

Thanks guys! Once it's located we can figure out the best way to get it up the road.. I can easy nip though to Aberdeen area after work if required (usually finish at 3pm on a good day). Cullenmin will be coming up for the event anyway so if he can get it that'd be handy.. You can always fight it out amongst yourselves :thumbup:

Thanks,

Goats away!! :P

Thanks guys! Once it's located we can figure out the best way to get it up the road.. I can easy nip though to Aberdeen area after work if required (usually finish at 3pm on a good day). Cullenmin will be coming up for the event anyway so if he can get it that'd be handy.. You can always fight it out amongst yourselves :thumbup:

Thanks,

Hi Folks

Yes I have it here, only wee issue is that the gear needs to be kept together now at the Chairmans request so it does not get lost or split up. So basically you get the flag poles, tent, banners etc.

Just let me know who is collecting it and I will do my best to get it to them by Friday.

Phone number is 07721 433848.

cheers

John

Just let me know who is collecting it and I will do my best to get it to them by Friday.

CHeers John :thumbup:

No problem with keeping it all together, as long as it all fits in the scoob. :lol:

I feel some sort of scottish relay run comign along. :P

Thanks in advance guys n' gals! :)

BTW - Where will thsi stuff be needed next? If it's just Alford, we may as well store it up this way until then?

yup I think Cruz104 ( John ) was the last to use it.

I'll be driving up to Aberdeen on Friday.

If someone can get the gazebo to me by Thur night and if it fits in the RA I can take it up if needed.

will need someone to meet me in Aberdeen on Fri afternoon to collect.

Ok Imy

Looks like i need to get this to you by Thursday, I am thinking of getting this to you Wednesday night, would that be ok? the big question is where can I meet you as it is a fair trek over your way no matter which way I go.

Let me know if this suits you.

cheers

j

Edited by cruz104
John not sure how Imy will manage with the flag poles as you will need a car with seats that fold if my memory serves me correctly.

Hi Paul

your right i just managed them in the audi spread from the passenger seat right to the back window so they may need to go in a garage somewhere for easy access as the Borders is a trek just for flag poles.

chat soon

j

Ahh ballz... I take it Cullenmin's Type-R will be out of the question too... (Bloody fancy classics.. Who'd have them :P)

Yeah Apparently a ski-flap would work for transportation.. I've got a roof rack for the scoob, but that's not much use up here :thumbup:

This is Rosie here, just a wee word to try and help.

When Spooks was RO we used to distribute the poles marquee etc to wherever they needed to go, and the flag poles used to go from in the boot, through the ski hatch and almost touch the gear stick. An uncomfortable ride for the driver but if you want them to the venue it's a task that has to be done i guess.

Good luck

Rosie

yeah... It's more an issue of Distance and Time I think.. I could drive down and collect myself but were talking 8-10 hour round trip and 2-3 tanks of fuel which isn't really worth it.. sadly..

But if it was possible to shimmy it up the country a bit over a couple of days, it may make it more feasible for us to collect..

Heh.. you think Phil woudl buy us a SIDC branded Forester with trailer for carting the stuff around in :thumbup: (err.. no...)

yeah... It's more an issue of Distance and Time I think.. I could drive down and collect myself but were talking 8-10 hour round trip and 2-3 tanks of fuel which isn't really worth it.. sadly..

But if it was possible to shimmy it up the country a bit over a couple of days, it may make it more feasible for us to collect..

Heh.. you think Phil woudl buy us a SIDC branded Forester with trailer for carting the stuff around in :thumbup: (err.. no...)

Hi Al

I am thinking I can start the chain here, if I can get the kit to Dundee or close to there can anyone help move it further North from there?

Hi Al

I am thinking I can start the chain here, if I can get the kit to Dundee or close to there can anyone help move it further North from there?

If we can get it up to Stonehaven/Aberdeen sort of area (or close to Aviemore) I'd be able to pick it up after work, could be doign with a run in the car... Dundee/Perth would be a fair bit of a push and would be difficult to guess when I could get down for it..

Anyone heading north this week who would be willing to take it on a short leg of it's journey?

Edited by ScoUK

FFS guys, if you would all just stop faffing about and accepted my offer to bring it up on Wednesday job would be done.

Sometimes folk on here make a small job a BIG feckin task.

If it can be delivered to me TONIGHT thats TUESDAY to the souht side of Rutherglen i will deliver to Peterculter.

Davie.