Colin Mcrae Shop Is Live

click for Colin McRae website

the offiical Colin McRae website is back up, with a new layout and info about future plans.

there's a bit about the shows that the Vision stand will be attending under "News" and also a mention about the McRae Gathering under the "Colin McRae Vision" heading :D

edit to add that the Online Shop is up and running - Click here

Had the pleasure of selling this stock at the McRae Stages and the clothing is top notch, I've bought pretty much everything in that shop! :thumbup:

there's a good collection of model cars and prints plus a % of the price goes towards the Vision charity.

if you want some of this but can't wait for delivery, we'll be selling the gear at the IRC rally next weekend (will post details once I have them).

Edited by micra_wrc

Yeah, same thing, Looks very good, nice looking website, although, I think that it could do with some updating with content that doesn't look as though its been taken straight from other websites... But thats only a wee thing, the important thing is that its back again, as ive been checking every now and then to see...

Looks good! A few typos and grammatical errors in there, particularly the gathering write up but hey ho, only a little thing! :rolleyes:

the Gathering write up has been updated and our website has even been added to their "Links" page,

described as Home of the organisers of last year’s Subaru tribute convoy from Lanark to Banbury

so so chuffed to see that, especially as the other links are such high profile companies,

brought a wee tear to my eye ;)

the Gathering write up has been updated and our website has even been added to their "Links" page,

described as Home of the organisers of last year’s Subaru tribute convoy from Lanark to Banbury

so so chuffed to see that, especially as the other links are such high profile companies,

brought a wee tear to my eye ;)

There is nobody in my mind that deserves to be in amongst all that high profile company's as much as you do :rolleyes:

• 4 months later...