Elephant.co.uk

Anyone with these guys? Ive just sent my license away to be renewed with address etc on, but need to take out new insurance for the Saab. Do you need to send them a copy of your drivers licence? Obviously mine isnt here, and dont want to pay a deposit and need to wait 4-6 weeks before I can use the car due to me waiting for my license to come back...?

£597 WHAAAAAAAAAAT!!! Clearly you aint 23!! I'd love a quote like that!!

Elephant is good for playing around with the quote online

Always add a female to the quote even if they will never drive the car (i've got my mum on mine and it saves me near £150 and im 28 with 10yrs NCB)

Play around with the mileage, excess, and everything on the online quote and you will be amazed at where you can save :)

~£100p/m

Being 22 it kicks you in the teeth when it comes to insurance...Saying that my old car was a Celica 190 T Sport and I was paying ~£83p/m so the extra £17 per month seemed good value for the extra 115bhp :)

That aint cheap :D

Getting old does bring some good things then cheaper car insurance :D

Yeah it aint a bad price TBH. I was getting bored of the celica's power so had a hunt around and found out that I can afford an STi so I'm just glad I made the move to a scoob.

I tried a quote to see what the price would be when im 25 and its not a great deal cheaper. I think it was around the £750 mark for the year.